Teach Laugh Plan Teach Laugh Plan About Me Teaching Planner Loving Life Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest Image Map



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another Freebie - Get to 30!

It is sooooooooo hot here in San Antonio, TX!  We've been over 100 degrees every single day for awhile.  I HATE the heat!  Which is why I am inside my cool air conditioned house creating, printing, and laminating more goodies!

My 4th grade team assigns "Get to 30" spelling homework (along with other homework) on Friday afternoon (when the new spelling list goes home) and its due on the next Friday morning.  I personally stink at dislike spelling and spelling homework but we do things as a team and try to stay as consistent as possible.  I know many teachers do a "Get to 30" or other spelling contract but I thought I would share my version. :)

♥ Click here to get my Get to 30 Spelling activity ♥


8 comments:

  1. Oops . . . I deleted my comment. Thank you so much for sharing your Get to 30 activities. I think that your ideas will make spelling a little more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to use this in my classroom! Love it!

    Tara
    www.misssumnersclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in SA too and the heat is just horrible! I think I have actually started to melt on several occasions. ~Amanda The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete
  4. grew up in SA and moved here to North Carolina with my husband 14 years ago. I miss SA and TEXAS!! But I have to say I do NOT miss the heat. I worked at Fiesta Texas during the summer while in college and that was HORRIBLE. Stay cool and thank you for the spelling ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! I remember Nathi doing this in 5th grade.
    I was out in the heat today. 108 on the blacktop at the rummage sale. yikes! I don't know how the band kids do it.
    http://tejedatwostep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in SA too and not loving the heat. :( My feels like it's melted on many occasions. Thanks for sharing your "get to 30" idea. I love it! Always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea and will definitely be using it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to try to focus on word study (spelling) a little more this year and this will be a help.

    ReplyDelete